LIMITED SHOW 2017
JUDGE: MR DAVID WINSLEY (DAVMAR/POLROSE)
BEST IN SHOW
Zoraden Carrera At Abbeyhurst (Whippet)
RES. BEST IN SHOW
Joykl Noble Princess For Oceanaire ShCM
BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
Eastonite Black Friday (Pug)
RES. BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
Dakyla Dual At Dawn
BEST VETERAN IN SHOW
Kricarno Krystal Karousel With Venland
(Pyrenean Mountain Dog)
Class 1 - A.V. Minor Puppy (5/1bs)
1st. Dakyla Dual At Dawn
2nd. Vardenais Limini With Kirbsea
3rd. Lilly Lover
Res. Unique Liebre Monica Alta Escuela
Class 2 - A.V. Puppy (2)
1st. Eastonite Black Friday
2nd. Blooming Lovely
Class 3 - A.V. Junior (5/1abs)
1st. Rhazmakh Tymeless At Suzaph JW
2nd. Liebre Monica Give Me A Kiss
3rd. Locksheath True Baloo
Res. Kentixen Abies Grandis
Class 4 - A.V. Yearling (6/3abs)
1st. Whiteseal Lucius Vorenus At Mazawattee
2nd. Locksheath True Baloo
3rd. Kricarno Kornish Kontessa
Class 5 - A.V. Beginners (0)
Class 6 - A.V. Novice (2/1abs)
1st. Tyegarth Wolf Blass
Class 7 - A.V. Graduate (2)
1st. Tyegarth Wolf Blass
2nd. Princess Eve Per Makuli Of Kystuno (imp Bel)
Class 8 - A.V. Post Graduate (5/1abs)
1st. Uxendel Sea Siren
2nd. She's A Rockstar
3rd. Maja (imp Lit)
Res. Locksheath Unforgetable
Class 9 - A.V. Limit (5/2abs)
1st. Zoraden Carrera At Abbeyhurst
2nd. Quidditch You Glare I Glow
3rd. Belstown Grace's Carol
Class 10 - A.V. Open (9/2abs)
1st. Jokyl Noble Princess For Oceanaire ShCM
2nd. Tyegarth Wolf Blass
3rd. Kintaro Hot Off The Press
Res. Syrmor Bronwen's Legacy
VHC. Pitwit Biddable Sapphire
Class 11 - A.V. Veteran (6/1abs)
1st. Kricarno Krytstal Karousel With Venland
2nd. Badgerbeck Tree Pipit At Tilmoray JW ShCM
3rd. Figgarony Andromache At Belstown
Res. Kirbsea Happiness
VHC. Taraleece's Tobias
Class 12 - A.V. Good Citizens Dog Scheme
1st. Zoraden Carrera At Abbeyhurst
2nd. Shydally's King Arthur Of Kystuno
3rd. She's A Rockstar
Res. PItwit Biddable Sapphire
VHC. Kentixen Abies Grandis
A.V. MINOR PUPPY. 5 (1)
1. Kirkwood's Dakyla Dual At Dawn. Min Schnauzer. Nice overall shape, nice head with a dark eye & keen expression. Good neck & shoulders with a straight front. Deep body with a good spring of rib. Good turn of stifle, tail set correct. Coat nicely prepared, moved & showed well. RBPIS.
2. Kirby's Vardenais Limini with Kirbsea.
3. Morgan's Lilly Lover.
A.V. PUPPY. 2
1. Morgan's Eastonite Black Friday. Black Pug of very nice breed type. Well matured, compact & full of quality. Good skull, large dark eyes, nice reach of neck with well angulated shoulders & good front. Short in body with a good spring of rib. Well made hindquarters with a good curl to his tail. In lovely coat & condition, moves well & showed all the time to win BPIS.
2. Blooming Lovely
A.V. JUNIOR. 5 (1)
1. Kemp's Rhazmakh Tymeless Of Suzaph. Afghan of a good size with a racy outline. Elegant head with a typical eastern expression. Good reach of neck, well made front with a deep chest & level topline. Strongly made hindquarters, correct tail carriage. In good coat & moves well both ways.
2. Pinkowska's Liebre Monica Give Me Kiss.
3. Whiting's Locksheath True Baloo.
A.V. YEARLING. 6 (3)
1. McManus & Knapp's Whiteseal Lucius Vorenus At Mazawattee. Bullmastiff of a good size, with a large skull, dark eye & well placed ears. Good neck, good width of chest & straight front. Mature in body with strong hindquarters. In good coat & condition, moved ok.
2. Whiting's Locksheath True Baloo.
3. Tadd's Kricarno Kornish Kontessa.
A.V. BEGINNERS. No entries
A.V. NOVICE. 2 (1)
1. Jenkin's Tyegarth Wolf Blass. Upstanding brindle Boxer with a masculine outlook. Very nice head with a dark eye giving a keen intelligent expression. Strong neck, well made shoulders & straight in front. Mature body, deep in chest & well ribbed. Powerful hindquarters full of muscle & strength. Correct tail set & carriage. In top condition & very sound mover.
A.V. GRADUATE. 2
1. Jenkin's Tyegarth Wolf Blass.
2. Blissett's Princess Eve Per Makuli of Kystuno.
A.V. POST GRADUATE. 5 (1)
1. Edgington's Sea Siren. Blue roan Cocker, very typical. Clean through her head with dark expressive eyes. Well placed ears, good neck & shoulders. Compact body with a good depth & spring of rib. Muscular hindquarters, short in hock & a good turn of stifle. Quality coat, moved true both ways, she has that typical 'merry cocker' temperament with her tail wagging all the time.
2. Moore's She's A Rockstar.
3. Tadas's Maja.
A.V. LIMIT. (2)
1. Longhurst's Zoraden Carrera. Parti-coloured Whippet. Clean elegant outline, totally feminine. Good length of head, expressive eyes & correct ears. Good reach of neck, well angulated shoulders & straight front. Deep in chest, correct topline, strong muscular hindquarters with a good turn of stifle. In lovely coat & condition. Moved with reach in front & a good driving action behind. Showed calmly to win a well deserved BIS.
2. Hadlow's Quidditch You Glare I Glow.
3. Thomas's Belstown Grace's Carol.
A.V. OPEN. 9 (2)
1. Brown's Jokyl Noble Princess For Oceanaire. Airedale. Nice size & totally feminine throughout. Good length of head, flat skull with well placed ears. Muscular neck, well made shoulders with a straight front. Square in outline, level topline, deep in chest with good ribbing. Strong hindquarters, correct tailset, crisp quality coat. Nicely presented, moved & showed well to win RBIS.
2. Jenkin's Tyegarth Wolf Blass.
3. Jones's Kintaro Hot Off The Press.
A.V.VETERAN. 6 (1)
1. Tadd's Kricarno Krystal Karousel With Venland. Good sized Pyrenean who certaily doesn't show her age. Nice breed type, good head & neck. Well made forequarters with a good front. Good depth of chest with a mature body & good topline. Muscular hindquarters, thick profuse coat & moved steadily both ways. BV.
2. Badgerbeck Tree Pipit At Tilmoray JW ShCM
3. Figgarony Andromache At Belstown
A.V. GOOD CITIZEN DOG SCHEME. 6
1. Longhurst's Zoraden Carrera.
2. Blissett's Shydally's King Arthur of Kystuno.
3. Moore's She's A Rockstar.
Judge - David Winsley